Wednesday 25 January 2017

Soul Changes

There is work to be done.
Like many others,
I heard the call.

I awaited
The re-awakening,
And set conditions on my heart.

A series of intentions
This map of soul changes
Meant to help me
Master the Art
Of Love.

I felt my Spirit gathered up
Carried away,
Like a note
From The Eternal Sound.

Heaven is not above,
And far beyond
Where it cannot be found.

It is Music
That is Life,
And there is Music
All around.

My soul
Rearranged
To fulfill the role I chose.

But a melody remained
Like a petal from a rose,
Kept between the pages
Of a book
To remember you by.

My past lives
Were poems.
And you,
My favourite lines.

And when it was time,
The Angels played your melody
Back to me,
So that I
Could find you.

A Blessing
So Rich,
So Divine,
All the sacrifices
Seem worthwhile.

Your voice
Is a reflection
Of Eternal Love
To me.

And your words
Of compassion
Heal Me,
As I journey through this Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment